Know your insurance optionsTenants Insurance

Get A Quote


Tenants Insurance with Noble

Tenants insurance, sometimes referred to as rental insurance, is important to have if you live in a home or an apartment that you do not own.

This coverage protects all of your personal contents in your home or apartment, from pots and pans, to clothing, to electronics.

Tenants are usually responsible for any damage they cause to their living space beyond normal wear and tear. If you start a fire while cooking, or you flood your bath, you’re legally responsible for any damage to your rental unit or other parts of your apartment complex. With tenant insurance from your Noble broker, you gain peace of mind not only with coverage for the contents of your living space, but protection from liable actions in the event that you are sued.

Our clients come to us all the time asking, Do I need to purchase tenants’ insurance if my landlord has a homeowner’s insurance policy? Is my child’s student apartment at university covered under my policy?

The Noble Insurance team is ready to talk over all your questions with you, then get to work to set your mind at ease.

Due to the expansive pool of insurance companies Noble Insurance can quote with, we can offer our clients competitive pricing, the most opportunities for discounts, and service that extends beyond the limitations of any single insurance company.

At Noble Insurance, we offer tenants insurance to residents of Collingwood, Barrie, Alliston, Angus, Cookstown, Creemore, Elmvale, Innisfil, Meaford, Midhurst, Orillia, Shelburne, Stayner, Thornbury, and Wasaga Beach, Ontario.

Bundle & $ave

Ask us about a bundling package today, and start saving.

chat now