Noble Insurance > Our Products > Farm > Rural Residential

Know your insurance optionsRural Residential Insurance

Get A Quote


Rural Residential Insurance with Noble

Rural living brings unique insurance needs. Did you know that if you rent out farmland for cattle pasturing or crops, you have a liability exposure that your homeowner’s policy won’t address? The same goes for renting a barn for hay storage, or even purchasing a tractor to plow your driveway.

At Noble Insurance, we know that a standard residential policy just won’t cut it for people living in rural areas.

That’s why for years, we’ve worked with rural residents and vacation property owners to create specialized packages to meet their unique needs.

Whether you have a workshop or outbuildings, small-scale machinery, or hobby farm animals, your Noble broker can get you the coverage you need at the best price out there.

At Noble Insurance, we offer rural residential insurance to residents of Collingwood, Barrie, Alliston, Angus, Cookstown, Creemore, Elmvale, Innisfil, Meaford, Midhurst, Orillia, Shelburne, Stayner, Thornbury, and Wasaga Beach, Ontario.

Bundle & $ave

Ask us about a bundling package today, and start saving.

Talk with a specialist

chat now