Know your insurance optionsCondominium Insurance

Get A Quote


Condominium Insurance, Collingwood, ON

We can take the question marks out of your condominium insurance policy and make sure you have the coverage you need in Collingwood.

Do you have a condominium, but find condominium insurance confusing? Do you have questions about how much protection your condominium corporation provides? At Noble Insurance, we know there can be many advantages to being a condominium owner; however, your condominium insurance may not always be as clear as you’d like it to be. Many condominium corporations will take on some responsibilities of ownership, like maintenance and repairs to common areas and the building’s exterior. While this can often be a very convenient reason to be a condominium owner, it also means that there may be gaps in the insurance policy, and therefore your protection. For example, often the corporation can assess their insurance deductibles against you the unit owner. You may end up having to pay from your own pocket if they file an insurance claim.

At Noble Insurance, we can take the questions out of your condominium insurance policy and make sure you have the coverage you need to protect yourself and your residence for the long-term.

As your condominium insurance needs change, we will tailor your insurance coverage to meet your needs. Whether your condominium is your primary, secondary, or seasonal residence, we can help you achieve the protection you need with a comprehensive policy.

If you have questions about condominium insurance or you would like to request a quote from one of our experienced brokers, contact us today to get started.

We look forward to meeting all your insurance needs in Collingwood, Ontario.

At Noble Insurance, we offer condominium insurance to residents of Collingwood, Barrie, Alliston, Angus, Cookstown, Creemore, Elmvale, Innisfil, Meaford, Midhurst, Orillia, Shelburne, Stayner, Thornbury, and Wasaga Beach, Ontario.

Bundle & $ave

Ask us about a bundling package today, and start saving.

Talk with a specialist