Experienced RIBO Licensed – Personal Lines Account Executive Specialist
Howard Noble Insurance Limited offers a career opportunity in the insurance industry, based in Simcoe County and the Georgian Triangle. Joining our team allows you to create a lifestyle in an area we consider one of the most desirable in Ontario. Money Sense “Best Places to Live 2016” list ranked Collingwood #39, in Canada!
Being an associate of Noble Insurance, you will enjoy a professional organization, with a fun and familyoriented corporate culture. We encourage on-going education and career development. There is internal training and seasoned insurance professionals to mentor and assist you.
If you are a highly motivated insurance professional, with at least three to five years experience in our industry, who wants to build a career in the insurance industry, we want to hear from you.
- RIBO License is required
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma
- CAIB or CIP designation (or working towards) would be an asset
- Minimum 2-3 years insurance experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to problem solve, detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of computer application (SigXP, CQ, Portals, Microsoft products)
- Team player with proven sales and service track record
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls and emails – respond to questions and concerns of clients
- Update client file information on BMS and Portals
- Produces document at the request of the client (e.g. pink cards and certificates of insurance)
- Taking Claims and reporting to Insurers
- Requesting Renewal Information and updating BMS and/or Portals
- Review renewals and compare to previous year’s coverage and pricing
- Handling Endorsement Requests/Policy Changes mainly through Insurer’s Portals
- Cross-selling and up selling
- Maintains knowledge of all Noble Insurance products and services along with our policy and procedures.
Noble Insurance compensation is SALARY (based on experience) + benefits plan + pension plan. We pay the cost of association and licensing fees. We also cover the cost of on-going tuition and educational endeavours.
For more information about Noble Insurance, check us out at www.nobleins.on.ca. The successful candidate joining our team will possess a strong work ethic, require minimal supervision, be a selfstarter, and want to contribute to the overall success of Noble Insurance.