Howard Noble Insurance Limited offers a career opportunity in the insurance industry, based in Simcoe County and the Georgian Triangle. Joining our team allows you to create a lifestyle in an area we consider one of the most desirable in Ontario. Money Sense “Best Places to Live 2016” list ranked Collingwood #39 in Canada!
Being an associate of Noble Insurance, you will enjoy a professional organization, with a fun and family-oriented corporate culture. We encourage ongoing education and career development. There is internal training and seasoned insurance professionals to mentor and assist you.
If you are a highly motivated insurance professional, with at least three to five years’ experience in our industry, who wants to build a career in the insurance industry, we want to hear from you.
- RIBO License is required
- Post-Secondary degree/diploma
- CAIB or CIP designation (or working towards) would be an asset
- Minimum 2-3 years insurance experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to problem solve, detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of computer application (SigXP, CQ, Portals, Microsoft products)
- Team player with proven sales and service track record
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails — responding to questions and concerns of clients
- Updating client file information on BMS and Portals
- Producing documents at the request of the client (e.g. pink cards and certificates of insurance)
- Taking claims and reporting to insurers
- Requesting renewal information and updating BMS and/or Portals
- Handling endorsement requests/policy changes mainly through insurer’s portals
- Cross-selling and up-selling
- Reviewing renewals and comparing to previous year’s coverage and pricing
- Maintaining knowledge of all Noble Insurance products and services along with our policy and procedures.
Noble Insurance compensation is SALARY (based on experience) + benefits plan + pension plan. We pay the cost of association and licensing fees. We also cover the cost of ongoing tuition and educational endeavours.
For more information about Noble Insurance, check us out at www.nobleins.on.ca.
The successful candidate joining our team will possess a strong work ethic, require minimal supervision, be a self-starter, and want to contribute to the overall success of Noble Insurance.