Experienced Commercial Account Executive Position
Howard Noble Insurance Limited offers a career opportunity in the insurance industry, based in Simcoe County and the Georgian Triangle. Joining our team allows you to create a lifestyle in an area we consider one of the most desirable in Ontario. Money Sense “Best Places to Live 2016” list ranked Collingwood #39, in Canada!
Being an associate of Noble Insurance, you will enjoy a professional organization, with a fun and family-oriented corporate culture. We encourage on-going education and career development. There is internal training and seasoned insurance professionals to mentor and assist you.
If you are a highly motivated insurance professional, with at least five years experience in our industry, who wants to build a career in commercial sales and service, we want to hear from you.
- Valid RIBO license
- CAIB, CIP or other professional designations
- Working knowledge of SigXP, Policy Works, CQ, portals, Microsoft products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to problem solve, detail oriented
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Team player with proven sales and service track record
- Identify prospects through existing networks and expanding those networks
- Market risk to the appropriate insurer and eliminate potential risks by selling right products
- Manage book of business including client requests and proactive renewal reviews, upholding service standards set by Noble Insurance
- Develop personal strategies for profitable sales growth and retention of book of business
- Promote client retention, account rounding, cross-selling and up-selling; build strong customer relationships
Noble Insurance offers a competitive commission structure, benefits plan, RRSP matching. We pay the cost of association and licensing fees. We also cover the cost of on-going tuition and educational endeavours.
For more information about Noble Insurance, check us out at www.nobleins.on.ca. The successful candidate joining our team will possess a strong work ethic, require minimal supervision, be a self-starter, and want to contribute to the overall success of Noble Insurance.