Updated July 24, 2020
Noble Insurance continues operation with precautions to keep our community and staff safe.
Our Current hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Our Collingwood Office will be closed from 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. for lunch hour.
- NEW Our Collingwood office is currently booking on-line scheduled appointments. Online scheduler here.
- Due to reduced staff coming back into the office we want to ensure we can maintain everyone’s safety with social distancing and sanitization along with having the appropriate staff available to provide the service you expect.
- If you need to make a payment, please contact our office or visit this page for online payment options and further information. You can reach us by calling or directly contacting one of our team members.
We continue to monitor the situation closely in accordance with our Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit’s guidance, and will update this page to keep you informed. Please note updates for each of our locations as they differ from office to office.
Collingwood office: We encourage you to phone, email and online chat with our team, however should you require to come into the office, you can find our Online Scheduler here. Note that walk-in appointments are suspended until further notice as there will be limited team members working in the office.
Alliston office: our staff continue to work remotely from home.
Barrie office: our staff continue to work remotely from home.
We will update this page if and when Alliston and Barrie will have the scheduled appointment option available.
The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit’s protocols for in-office appointments (Collingwood) are as follows:
- Face coverings will be required for all in office visits.
- We have stations at the entrance of our office for mandatory sanitization.
- We will be adhering to strict sanitization and cleaning procedures for high touch areas.
- The health of our Community and Team Members remain our number one priority and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
We remain committed to the high level of service that you have come to expect. We understand that keeping our office doors closed to the public is a change from normal practice, but should you need our assistance, we encourage you to reach us by calling or directly contacting one of our team members. Our focus remains on providing excellent customer service for our clients. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
If you took advantage of any payment deferrals offered by your insurance carrier this maybe now set to expire and payment will soon be required to keep your policy in good standing. We recommend that if this applies to your account please contact our office to confirm status on your account to avoid cancellation for nonpayment.
Change of Use for Auto Insurance
Most Ontario communities are now in Phase 2 and driving activity has increased. If you previously reduced or removed coverage during the past three months please confirm if your vehicle use has changed once again.
For many of our insuring partners provided extension of coverage for unoccupied premises up to 90 days, these periods are expiring towards the end of June or early July.
While some insurer actions were more broad (e.g. until the state of emergency is lifted or until further notice), many insurers specifically indicated a 90-day term.
We recommend that if this applies to your property and it is still unoccupied please contact our office to confirm status in order for us to ensure continuous coverage is maintained.
Here is the contact information for each member of our team.
If there are any questions please call, or email.
The Noble Insurance Team