Just because you run a business from home doesn’t mean that your inventory, electronics, equipment, and supplies are covered under your home insurance policy. It’s time to get a dedicated home-based business insurance quote online, so you can focus on your customers knowing your operations are protected.
Home-based business insurance can provide the financial security you need to get your business up and running again after your property suffers damage or you lose income in the event of a loss. Before getting a quote online for home-based business insurance, prepare to answer the following questions:
- Where do you primarily conduct your business, and does the space serve any other purposes?
- Is the business owned and run by you? Do you have any other employees who use your workspace regularly?
- Do you display any business signs from your home?
- Do any customers visit your place of business on a regular basis?
- Do you use any flammable or hazardous materials to run your operations?
Note that being a savvy business owner involves more than just securing the right home-based business insurance policy. Re-evaluate your coverage needs as your business grows and pay attention to zoning laws that could affect your operations. You should also make sure you have the right permits and licences to run a business out of your home.
Apply online for a home-based business insurance quote today! And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to your Noble Insurance broker.